10.24.03 :: New Forum Goes LiveDue to the increasing volume of notes-traffic, we've implemented an offsite forum.
7.22.03 :: Dev. BuildsThe 0.4 development branch has finally come home.
6.08.03 :: Adblock 0.3 is now available.Thanks to the contributions of Stefan Kinitz and Rue, Adblock for Firebird has now reached version 0.3.
New features include:
- Better filtering of frames.
- Export/import of filterlists
- Settings-window is much more user-friendly.
- Installs in the user's profile.
- Registers as an extension in Firebird.
4.01.03 :: Adblock is now available for Phoenix.Finally managed to port Adblock to Phoenix. Enjoy!
1.03.03 [update] :: Serious bug found.A bug was discovered today. It turns out that it was not possible to add filters by right-clicking, unless some filters had already been added through the settings-dialog. This has now been corrected! Version is now incremented to 0.2.1 to signal the bugfixes.
1.03.03 :: Theme-problems solved.Adblock's dialogs now look correct in classic, modern and hopefully all other themes. The bug-correction is actually so minor that it doesn't really justify a change of version-number. If you installed version 0.2 earlier than the 2nd of January, do the install again.
12.28.02 :: Adblock 0.2 is now availableAdblock has now been updated with the following features:
- Filters are now case insensitive.
- Advanced users can use regular expressions to define filters
- Filters can be added by right-clicking on images.
- Filters can be edited after being added.
Adding a filter by right-clicking does not apply to flash-content, as the right-click-menu of this apparantly is out of Mozilla's control.
A Phoenix-version is high on my to-do-list now, as this neat-o little browser is quickly becoming my preferred browser.